How To Sell Your Mid-Size Business
Woodbridge International's book How To Sell Your Mid-Size Business is a definitive look at what is takes to successfully sell your business and achieve maximum value. With over 24 years' experience in the M&A field, Woodbridge has crafted a well-rounded text that will be a vital source for any business owner who is interested in selling their business. If you are thinking of selling your business or interested in the M&A market, fill out a form to the right to receive your free copy.
You'll find key takeaways on:
- Is Now the Time to Sell? And My Life After Closing
- What is My Business Worth?
- What Should I Do to Prepare My Company for Sale?
- Time is of the Essence
- Presenting My Company to the Market
- Creating A Competitive Auction: Broad vs Narrow Marketing
- Calculating Adjusted EBITDA & Getting Through Due Diligence
- Taxes and Deal Structure
- Legal Aspects of Selling Your Business
- Selecting the Buyer and Getting to Close
- 25 Years of Disrupting 300 Years of Traditional M&A
- Our Story