Due Diligence Associate
The Due Diligence Associate handles financial analysis, risk assessment, business review, and client transaction preparation. This role also supports the transaction closing team.
- Assist in the fundamental underwriting (due diligence) and analytical efforts throughout the sell-side M&A process.
- Work with transaction teams throughout the entire transaction process.
- Develop and demonstrate an ability to consistently represent the firm at site visits and client meetings.
- Design and create projection models based on communicated concepts.
- Design and create new spreadsheet-based analytical tools based on communicated concepts.
- Due diligence activities, including Client analysis including the identification of any inherent company/industry risks.
- Organize all due diligence materials and upload them to the data room.
- Draft the financial analysis as presented in the Confidential Information Memorandum – Preparation of reports, schedules, and final presentation materials as being available for ad-hoc reporting at the request of in-charges.
- Communicate any identified risks or perceived issues and supporting those facts to others on the deal team.
- B.S. in accounting or finance.
- Aptitude for applying financial accounting, corporate finance, business analysis, and report writing to create and deliver valuation solutions.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle and thrive with increased independence.
If interested, please email: email@example.com