We don't let geographic borders or conventional thinking limit your opportunities.
Woodbridge International has a unique approach to mergers and acquisitions: M&A Without Borders®. Leveraging our strengths of local expertise and global reach, we confidentially market your company in North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia.
Headquartered in the United States, Woodbridge International operates from 13 offices throughout the U.S. and 24 offices abroad. Marketing your company globally creates intense competition for your business resulting in multiple deal options and higher offers – here's why:
- Woodbridge confidentially contacts 50 times more buyers than any other M&A firm.
- Buyers in Europe, Canada, and Asia are consistently the top foreign acquirers of U.S. companies, according to CapitalIQ.
- Cross-border volume is nearing – and could possibly exceed - an all-time high. Currently cross-border activity accounts for 39% of total global M&A in 2016 (through May 2016) with an aggregate transaction value of $1.3 trillion. All time high was 40% of total volume in 2007.
- Worldwide, private equity add-ons are on track to achieve a record high percentage of total deal activity - currently at 57% of completed transactions YTD through 6/30/16 (PitchBook 2Q 2016 M&A Report).
- Deal advantage is with sellers of well-performing businesses as “supply of quality targets has thinned” (PitchBook).
Contact Don Krier today to learn more: call 800.567.1119.
Woodbridge dealmakers have collectively closed over 750 deals in all industries that have $5 million-$100+ million in annual revenue.